Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Oklahoma City, OK|
|Salary :||$41.00 - $49.00/hour|
Established Pediatric Clinic in Oklahoma City, OK is growing and adding an experienced Pediatric Physical Therapist to their team! Our team consists of Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists, OT and PT services to our clinic. We are looking for a full-time Physical Therapist for the clinic. We need YOU to help grow our clinic!
* As a Pediatric Physical Therapist you would work with other SLPs, OTs and PTs assisting youngsters and their caregivers overcome deficits
* Diagnoses are varied and range from general to more profound
* Clinic Hours from 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM
* Come work in an upscale clinic where notes are done electronically and other company employees take care of marketing
* The Pediatric Physical Therapist would be working in a “patient-centered” environment…how refreshing is that!
To qualify for the amazing opportunity, you would need:
* Pediatric Skills!
* An Oklahoma Physical Therapy License
* Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of the youngsters
Other factors to consider:
* Very competitive Base Pay based on experience with the ability to earn more with production bonus
* Full-time therapists (32 hours per week) will receive Health Insurance with 1/2 paid by the employer
* 401k Retirement Program
* We also offer Vision, Life, Prescription and other benefits as well
* 2-weeks PTO for full-time employees – allowing you to recharge the batteries!
Apply today for a confidential interview!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16501|
Would you like to apply to this job?