|Location :||Desoto, TX|
Are you a Psychologist looking for a wonderful position in a great pediatric clinic setting? We are seeking a Licensed Psychologist to work full or part-time in our clinics in Desoto and Dallas, TX. This is a great position for a Psychologist and we are ready to hire!
* You will work between two clinics located in Desoto and Dallas, TX with the primary base in Desoto clinic with possible opportunities to do some of the work from home
* You will be completing evaluations to determine if kiddos referred to our program have a diagnosis of Autism or related disorders
* You will work with a caseload of underserved clients and you will develop behavior intervention plans based on assessments
* You will receive a salary for this position …not a per-visit rate
* You will maintain required productivity levels as outlined in our policies
* You will supervise Postdoctoral Fellow Psychologists, as needed
* You will be expected to be available to provide services and attend required meetings/trainings during these operational hours whether full-time or part-time in status
* You will participate in ARD team meetings
Qualifications: You will need to have a Ph.D. or PsyD degree in Psychology and be a Licensed Psychologist with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations. You must have experience implementing the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2), the Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADI-R), and/or the Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Professional reimbursement benefits are available to full-time employees.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14075|