Pediatric School Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Gary, IN|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Physical Therapist who would like to work in a school in Gary, Griffith, or Munster IN? You will evaluate and treat patients ages three years to twenty-one years. The Physical Therapist must be proficient in treating a variety of diagnoses.
* The Physical Therapist will evaluate/utilize appropriate standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of gross motor disorders
* Develop age-appropriate treatment plans and work within existing POCs / create new IEPs
* The Physical Therapist will perform daily documentation, update treatment plans, and produce regular progress reports
* Update patient progress to relevant parties
* Research related all pediatric physical therapy problems
* Establish goals and implement age-appropriate plans of care
* Work with a team of dedicated therapists who do one thing: put kids first!
* With so many options, you’ll never be short on visits
* Rates are paid hourly in a three-tiered system that is competitive for each setting
* Full benefits are also available including PTO, a matching Simple IRA program, fitness and technology allowances, and many others
* BC/BS PPO and HMO options with a Vision plan
* Dental plan
* PTO and holiday pay
* Short term disability options
* Gym and technology monthly stipends
* $500 annual CEU reimbursement
* Mileage Reimbursement
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
* 2+ years of previous experience is preferred
* Familiarity with sensory disorders and the autistic spectrum
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICE
|Job ID :||JO-2203-10645|