Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant- SLPA
|Location :||Greenville, SC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant looking for a chance to help build a speech program in an active, growing practice? Greenville is a vibrant community with a low cost of living, fine and casual dining, shopping, collegiate activities, and entertainment. Mountains or beaches are within driving distance. The mild four-season climate offers lots of recreational activities – swimming, boating, hiking, golfing in the warmer weather, and easy access to snow skiing in the winter months.
We are seeking full-time Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants for a pediatric caseload initially consisting of predominately treating patients in their natural settings with a mix of outpatient care. The location will be Greenville. You will also have an opportunity to treat the occasional adult if interested.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant will treat mostly children ages 0-3 years old but there are school-age children as well
* Treatment in the home for ages 0-3 and outpatient for the older children
* The Speech-Language PathologistAssistant will be active in helping to build a new speech program
* The demand is enormous and the SLPA will be as busy as you want to be
* This is a permanent hire position, not a contract position
* The schedule is very flexible – typically 25-30 sessions per week
* Medical, Dental, PTO and holidays
* The client will supply all testing and evaluation materials
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology and 100 hours per graduation documented observation hours; and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
* Must have pediatric experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13996|