Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow – CF-SLP
|Location :||Chula Vista, CA|
|Job ID :||JO-2104-9361-11|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Clinical Fellow who loves the Southern California sunshine? Join this exciting pediatric outpatient clinic which provides pediatric occupational, speech, and physical therapy services to families in the San Diego area.
- Full-time speech-language pathologist Clinical Fellow starting 30 hours per week Monday through Thursday
- CF-SLP will have the opportunity to grow the caseload to 40 hours per week Monday through Friday
- Pediatric population includes early intervention through 18 years old
- 50% of services are through telehealth and 50% are on-site in-person services
- Clinic offers medical dental and vision insurance. Employer pays 75% of the Medical premium for the employee
- Continuing education reimbursement, sick leave, and paid time off available, plus other benefits
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Bilingual skills are highly preferred
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!