Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Manager – SLP
|Location :||Lumberton, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
A Clinical Manager is needed for a newly remodeled pediatric clinic in Lumberton, NC. This is an established organization with 21 years of stability and growth providing opportunities and leadership development. The clinic provides Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Physical Therapy services.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will have a flexible scheduling to allow for personal time and focus
* You will work with a diverse patient population for expanded treatment options
* Option for involvement in therapeutic mission work both internationally and locally
* The Clinical Manager will have exceptional and manageable productivity requirements of only 26 of your 40 hours in direct patient care
* Must be flexible/willing to be on call and available to handle site-specific emergency situations during business hours
* Be available to handle emergency situations after business hours
* Clinical competency specialist to provide specialty-specific training and education
* DEI (Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion) committee involvement
* Must abide by the Code of Ethics as set forth by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association and/or the ECPTOTE
* Must have analytical skills in order to review standardized tests and goals on speech, occupational, and physical therapy reports in order to delineate patient deficits, review diagnoses, treatment plans, and progress
* The Clinical Manager will provide quality improvement monitoring, program expansion, and supervision and teaching of students
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* 2 weeks of Paid Time Off and 5 days of Holiday Pay
* 401K Matching and future planning assistance
* Referral bonuses offered for clinical hires
* Performance-based bonus incentives paid quarterly
* Annual CEU Stipend to use as you wish
* Quarterly community service projects and employee group activities
* Employee Assistance Programs / Mental Health support
* Must be a graduate of an accredited Speech program holding a master’s degree or grandfathered equivalent
* Licensure by the North Carolina State Board to practice Speech
* A minimum of 3 years related clinical and supervisory experience in a pediatric setting is required
* Competent to treat pediatrics and adolescents.
* CPR certification for all ages
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14880|