Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Raleigh, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are searching for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for a new office in Raleigh, NC. Settings include clinic and daycares. The Speech-Language Pathologist will treat diagnoses that range in severity, complexity, and co-morbidity, including but not limited to: Dysphagia, Autism, Down Syndrome, developmental delay, traumatic brain injury, neurological conditions, stuttering, voice disorders, and other various conditions. CFY’s encouraged to apply.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will treat children ages birth – 18
* Assessment, evaluation, and treatment of all referred patients
* Appropriate and timely development of Plan of Care for patients served
* Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
* Appropriate and timely documentation of progress toward goals
* Appropriate and timely communication of patient status to members of their interdisciplinary team
* Counsel, educate, and instruct patients and their families regarding their speech-language therapy treatment
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will attend patient care team meetings and other conferences as requested
* Attend and participate in mandatory in-service training
* Comply with Federal, State, & Local laws, including HIPAA
* Perform other duties as necessary and as directed by the supervisor
* Competitive salary, paid bi-weekly via direct deposit
* Coverage under the workman’s compensation policy
* Cloud-based EMR and scheduling
* Paid holidays
* Weekly gas reimbursement
* Material allowance
* Health insurance
* CEU allowance
* Employee-driven caseload/flexible scheduling
* Caseload cap
* Fully supported CFY positions (weekly meetings and support above normal supervision)
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
* Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
* Previous experience working in Early-Intervention
* Ability to pass a background screening, drug test, & driver history check
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle. Maximum of three-vehicle infractions within the last two (2) years
* CFYs accepted with full supervision above and beyond minimum hours per month
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-15509|