Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Salary :||$55.00 - $65.00/hour|
Awesome opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist with their CCC and a passion for the pediatric population!
* Seeking a part or full time Speech-Language Pathologist interested in a position as an independent contractor with an excellent wage
* Top of the line clinic with great equipment will be at your disposal
* You’ll be able to work the hours and days you’d like, provided you meet the needs of your patients
* Previous experience in pediatrics preferred, fieldwork counts for newer grads! Must have CCC.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
* Training available from seasoned therapists within the practice
* 25 visits per week are available now, caseload can build to your desired level
If full time is your preference, this practice often guarantees a minimum income as your caseload builds over the first few months. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy working the schedule YOU design and thrive in a collaborative environment, then this could be a win-win!
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17316|
Would you like to apply to this job?