Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||East Dallas, TX|
Wonderful Pediatric SLP position available in Dallas….covering the southeast areas of the city for a wonderful company! You will work with an Early Childhood population! So, If you are a CCC-SLP or an SLPA, and you like working with the little ones, this salaried position could be just the job for you!
* You will be working with children from 0 to 3 years of age
* You will visit clients in their homes about 60 % of the time and complete telehealth 40% of the time
* You will cover the south and east areas of Dallas and southeast of the city
* 40-hour work week with a salary
* Very flexible scheduling for treating clients
* You will be paid mileage in between visits
* Must be ASHA certified
* Will consider an SLPA
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). You will receive training in the Early Intervention System if not already credentialled.
Benefits include Heath insurance along with Dental Insurance and Long Term Disability with a great retirement plan in addition to other benefits
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17235|
Would you like to apply to this job?