Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Cupertino, CA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you an SLP who would like some variety? We are currently looking for a pediatric Speech-language pathologist to fill a 3/4 to full-time position, including 1 weekend day, to join a growing, multi-disciplinary pediatric therapy practice located directly west of San Jose on the western edge of the Santa Clara Valley with portions extending into the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains.
- The speech-language pathologist will perform evaluations, consultations, and weekly treatment sessions
- SLP will treat childhood apraxia of speech, articulation and phonological disorders, expressive and receptive language disorders, voice and fluency difficulties, social communication disorders, and specific language impairment
- Provide individual and group therapy
- Measure and document outcomes of treatment programs
- Write treatment reports
- Interface with other members of the client’s team, especially the parents/family
- Acquire, at minimum, the continuing education units (CEU’s) necessary for license renewal
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Prefer 1-year experience as a speech-language pathologist, with a strong preference for those with a pediatric background.
Competitive benefits package including:
- Full-time employees will earn 2 weeks paid time off (PTO) which increases to 3 weeks PTO after the second year and 5 weeks PTO after the sixth year (accrued based on hours worked).
- Company-paid medical benefits after 30 days for employees working at least two thirds-time.
- $400-$600 continuing education allowance for qualified courses.
- 401K with 4% employer matching after 6 months of employment and annual profit sharing potential.
- Weekly and annual bonus opportunities
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11581|