Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Goldsboro, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
* Starting out the Speech Language Pathologist will do mostly evaluations and then later create treatment plans, and execute the speech services
* The Speech Language Pathologist will be working with mostly Developmental Delays in the Speech/Autism Spectrum Disorder with children ages 0 – 8 and the adult population
* Competitive independent contractor pay rate
* The Speech Language Pathologist will be paid for FULL hours including client cancellations and no shows
* Salary Contingent Upon Experience
* Flexible schedule available
MUST be willing to commit to a minimum of ONE day per week in the office from 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM. Therapists are free to choose which day(s) of the week they prefer.
* You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
* ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competencies
* Supervisory experience of SLP-A or CFY
* Early intervention and ASD are a plus
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16549|
Would you like to apply to this job?