Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||New Castle, DE|
|Salary :||$0.00 - $0.00/hour|
We are searching for a speech-language pathologist for a community-based position located in and around the New Castle, DE area. The perfect candidate will enjoy a healthy pace with a positive work environment, and the opportunity to be a part of an interdisciplinary team. Flexible scheduling. New grads welcome to apply.
Are the following activities of interest to you?
* Evaluate & treat young children with a variety of diagnoses.
* Provide play-based clinical speech therapy.
* Provide guidance and instruction to families & caregivers for carryover of therapy.
You will receive:
* Competitive salary
* Health, dental, vision benefits
* 401K, paid time for vacation/sick/personal and 12 paid holidays
* State license, dues, continuing education, and more.
Benefits of living in this area:
* Located mid-way between New York City and Washington, DC. Only 20 minutes to Philadelphia
* The city offers a rich performing art scene including productions at The Dupont Theater, Grand Opera House, and Queen Theater
* It is home to many music and art festivals
* Easy access to beautiful beaches in Delaware and New Jersey
* Moderate 4 season climate
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, ASHA certification, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11787|