Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Houston, TX|
A phenomenal pediatric clinic with several locations in the Houston area seeks a speech-language pathologist to join their team on a full time basis. Opportunities are available in an office near you. Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
- Previous pediatric outpatient clinic experience is a plus but not required.
- Team of therapists is over 90 strong among multiple clinics
- Privately owned and efficiently managed
- You will grow as a Speech-Language Pathologist while enriching the lives of the children you treat.
- Children are birth to 21 with a variety of pediatric diagnoses.
- Salary is based on experience and competitive for the area.
- Benefits package includes 100% paid PPO Medical Insurance, dental, 401(k) , LTD and STD through AFLAC, continuing ed.
- 18 Paid Vacation/Personal days Paid Holidays.
This practice is special because all of the therapists share the same standard of care and have created a workplace built around such standards and compassion for their patients. They strive to meet the needs of Medicaid families in the greater Houston area and have been doing so for more than 10 years. You’ll work alongside a multi-disciplinary team sharing common goals for the kids they treat: to help children realize their maximum potential through a full range of services. They aim to nurture and encourage the very best within each child, building strong self-esteem and productivity for the future.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Communication and Speech Disorders, a current state license (or eligible) if applicable. CCCs preferred, strong new grads with pediatric fieldwork will be considered.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2008-8681|