Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Dallas, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a great position in pediatrics? We need a licensed Speech-Language Pathologists who wants to work with a thriving pediatric home health company in the greater Dallas area! Our company is expanding and we need great, dedicated therapists to help us expand our coverage in these ever-changing times. This is an excellent opportunity in home health with all pediatric clients in and around the DFW area. Apply today!
* You will begin ASAP
* You must be able to administer speech therapy using techniques that assist in the rehabilitation of individuals with functional disabilities of speech, language, voice, and swallowing.
* You will provide medically necessary therapy services to our clients
* You will work with an established caseload of all pediatric clients
* You will complete evaluations and testing of program participants then, develop effective treatment plans for each participant
* You will work closely with parents, physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, and community resources as needed
* You will maintain accurate documentation for each client including a report of services
* You will work with an outstanding, professional rehabilitation team
* You may be required to provide supervision of SLPA’s
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy or Speech/Language Pathology and be licensed in Texas. You also need to have had one year of experience as a Speech Therapist
Benefits for this position include:
- Medical coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long and short-term disability
- A health savings account or flexible spending account options
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid leave benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement
- Research and publishing opportunities
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2201-10437|