Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist SLP
|Location :||Pocatello, ID|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a pediatric clinic in Pocatello, Idaho! This area combines a low cost of living with a strong sense of community and offers world-class outdoor recreation; skiing and snowboarding, river sports, biking, hiking, camping, and more.
* Full-time Position 38-40 hours a week (part-time hours may be available too)
* Settings include the pediatric clinic and some school-based two mornings a week.
* Half-day Fridays!
* Collaborative, interdisciplinary team
* Strong pay rate based on experience
* Outstanding benefits! Paid holidays, Healthcare plan, Dental & Vision insurance, 401k with matching, Disability insurance, CEU budget,
To apply for this job a Speech-Language Pathologist will need an Idaho SLP license (or eligible) and CCC
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2106-9491|