Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Ponca City, OK|
|Salary :||$35.00 - $50.00/hour|
PediaStaff is actively recruiting for a full or part-time Speech-Language Pathologist to join an experienced team working with the wonderful people of the Ponca City, OK area. You would be treating children in a clinic setting with the possibility of working in a school setting in the future if you desire.
SLPA’s and new graduates will be considered.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work in a clinic that is open 5 days a week Monday – Friday
* You have the option to work 4 days a week Mon – Thurs with a very flexible schedule
* To be considered full-time you must work 32 – 40 hours per week
* To qualify for benefits you will need to work at least 32 hours per week
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work with a multi-discipline team consisting of 5 SLP’s, 2 SLPA’s, 1 OT, and 2 COTA’s
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will be evaluating, treating, and supervising
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will develop a plan for treatment that integrates the family’s values, child’s deficits, and clinical guidelines/recommendations
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will treat children ages 0-21 years old
* Full health benefits, travel stipend if you travel over 30 miles, childcare and PTO
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15426|