Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Fayetteville, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Part-time Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist needed for a clinic in Fayetteville, NC. This position is a combination of patient care at the outpatient clinic, as well as in private and public elementary school settings – approximately a 50/50 mix. If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a great culture and an employer that takes care of their employees this may be the position for you. Hours needed are 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM Monday – Thursday and /or some hours on Fridays or Saturdays.
* The clinic is part of a larger group of therapists owned clinics and home health providers with offices in several cities in Texas and North Carolina
* Caseload consists of a variety of disorders, mild to severe
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will supervise SLPAs
* Clinic hours are typically 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday-Thursday
* The Speech-Language Pathologist may or may not have to go to the different schools depending on the availability of SLPAs
* Salary based on experience with the option of pay per visit or salary
* Salaried employees received full benefits including a generous health insurance plan as well as disability, retirement, paid time off, etc
* Annual stipend for CEUs & Licensure
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Must have your CCCs
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13989|