Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Fort Pierce, FL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking for schedule flexibility in a beautiful location? Come work in the Sunshine State! We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic in Fort Pierce, Florida. Ideally, we are looking for someone with 1 or 2 years of pediatric experience, but we are open to strong new graduates with pediatric clinic or schools’ fieldwork experience. Caseloads are growing, and we need you!
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and provide services in clinics, private schools or daycare settings
* This is a 1099 independent contractor position, so our therapists enjoy some nice tax breaks and competitive pay rates
* You will have minimal travel day-to-day
* This is a fantastic company focused on putting children and their families first
* This is a great team environment where everyone is encouraged to learn and grow together
* There are no night or weekend sessions – very family-friendly for employees!
* Come join our wonderful staff and be supported by our amazing administrators.
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current Florida license (or be eligible for same). Pediatric experience is a big plus!
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17213|
Would you like to apply to this job?