Pediatric Travel EI/EC Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||McMinnville, OR|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $54.00/hour|
|Are you looking for a pediatric travel position? Come join our team through this fantastic opportunity to work with the Early Intervention birth to 3 population, as well as Early Childhood from 3 to 5. We are seeking a Physical Therapist to work with children in the McMinnville area from July to December. This opportunity starts mid-July and runs until mid-December.
* Full-time Physical Therapist for children from birth to age 5
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17177|
Would you like to apply to this job?