Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Lancaster, CA|
We are seeking to hire a Physical Therapist to provide physical therapy treatment to ensure our families have the tools, support, education, and training they need to support the development of young children (0-5). This clinic has received funding to provide mental health services in addition to Physical and Speech therapy. It’s an opportunity to provide services that are far more reaching than a typical Physical Therapist position. The clinic is open Mon – Fri with weekend availability. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
* Follow through on assigned referrals by providing intake, assessment/evaluation and recommendations, and physical therapy treatment to families on developmental skills in the areas of gross motor and fine motor, and support the development of social/emotional, cognition, speech/language, self-help skills
* Maintain assigned caseload incorporating researched based intervention activities into daily routines that best facilitate the child/family-driven goals
* Coach parents to learn and follow through with interventions
* Ensure all required documentation is complete, accurate, and timely
* Prepare physical therapy assessment reports and maintain regular plans of care (treatment plans)
* Provide parent/caregiver education, coaching, consultation, training, and outreach to community members, childcare settings, and other service agency personnel in the area of child development and physical therapy
* Provide gross motor-based groups to clients as needed
* Must be willing to travel as necessary to provide services in-home to families in the Los Angeles area
* Must be able to sit on the floor and move quickly after infants and toddlersProviding developmental assessments and treatments in a play-based approach for children ages birth to 3 in their natural environment
* Minimum of Masters degree in Physical Therapy
* Licensure or the ability to receive California licensure required
* Ability to drive and maintain California license and insurance on personal vehicle for work
* CPR/First Aid certification
* Ability to pass the pre-hire background check required
* At least one year of pediatric experience with young children and families is required
* Experience working with Part C/Early Intervention services is preferred
* Bilingual therapist (Spanish) speaking is preferred
* Dental Insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Opportunities for advancement
* Vision insurance
All clients and therapists must wear a mask while in the facility and PPE provided.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17530|
Would you like to apply to this job?