Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Twentynine Palms, CA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are seeking to hire a Physical Therapist for a pediatric clinic located in the Twentynine Palms, CA area. Twentynine Palms provides plenty of nature and adventure including the Joshua Tree National Park (ideal for rock climbing), golf, local theater, and artists galore. Palm Springs is about an hour away and in 2 hours you can be in Los Angeles or be on the Orange County beaches.
The school children are mostly in Yucca Valley but the younger population is in Twentynine Palms. The Physical Therapist should be willing and prepared to work in both locations in order to have a full schedule of patients 0-21+. If the travel between locations is on the same day, then travel time is paid.
The clinics are 20 miles / 30 minutes apart with an open highway between the two towns. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
* This is a full-time position
* The Physical Therapist will work with a mix of pediatrics and adults – about a 50 / 50 mix
* There is the possibility of supervising PTAs
* Many of the patients are from military dependents, local pediatricians, and the local school district
* The Physical Therapist will work with OTs and SLPs
* Their standard schedule is based on an 80-hour (two-week) pay period and is in line with California law permitting overtime to be paid for time in excess of 9 hours per day and or 80
hours per 2-week pay period
* This schedule produces a 3-day weekend every other week
* The employer pays 80% of the medical premium and 100% of the dental and Vision
* Insurance begins the first of the month after the start date
* 7 paid holidays
* 12 days per year of Paid Time off (PTO) including 24 hours (3 days) of “California Sick Time” – 9 of the days are accrued by regular time worked and available as earned
* Up to $1000 per calendar year for approved continuing education
* APTA dues, license renewal, and CPR paid
* 401k (optional) Employer match dollar for dollar up to 3% of salary and 50 cents per dollar for the next 2% of salary—4% maximum employer match—effective beginning of Calendar quarter after 90 days employment
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) (optional) – Use “before tax” dollars to pay for certain out-of-pocket health/dental/vision expenses not covered by insurance
* Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17445|
Would you like to apply to this job?