Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Losoya, TX|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $50.00/hour|
PediaStaff is interviewing now for Remote school SLPs!!
* Assignment locations include the Northeast San Antonio metro areas – and others
* The opportunity to work remotely
* NOT a temp job — You’ll become part of a successful and growing local agency based in San Antonio, owned by an SLP
* Large supportive team of therapy professionals to partner with while working with children in the San Antonio area
* Speech-Language Pathologists will receive competitive pay (premium for bilingual) plus a benefits package including healthcare coverage
* Opportunity to participate in home health care for pediatrics during non-school times
* Bilingual is a plus! But NOT required 🙂
To qualify for this awesome Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity…you’ll need:
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Texas SLP License (or be eligible)
* Clinical Fellowship is available – you need to be graduated and ready to start work in the new school year
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16163|
Would you like to apply to this job?