School Based BCBA
|Location :||Oswego, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
If you are a BCBA and would like to work in a public school setting with all ages, please read more! We need a BCBA to work the upcoming SY 22-23 in a school located near Oswego, IL. We have a need for someone who is dedicated and enthusiastic about providing ABA therapy to a wide range of ages!
* You will work full time for the SY 22-23
* You will work with students that have emotional and/or behavioral disorders
* You will implement evidence-based methods for supporting students
* You will be required to write legally defensible Behavior Intervention Plans
Qualifications: You will need to have certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and have experience working in a public self-contained program setting providing ABA therapy. or in a therapeutic school for students with emotional and/or behavior disorders.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2206-11197|