|Location :||Homer Glen, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a BCBA that would like to work within our elementary schools supporting our students and staff for the remainder of the current school year? We need a BCBA full-time to support our elementary school students in and around the Orland Park area. This is a wonderful position that is an additional position in order to support our students and staff!
* You will begin working as soon as possible and work through the end of the current school year (and possibly beyond if so desired)
* You will work with elementary students and staff
* You will support the students with social, emotional, and behavioral needs in these unusual times
* You will be working in addition to another BCBA as an extra level of support
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in ABA Therapy and be a board-certified BCBA in Illinois.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2111-10296|