School-Based Clinical Fellow Speech-Language Pathologist – CF-SLP
|Location :||Pendleton, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a CF-SLP looking for an amazing school-based clinical fellow assignment for the 2022-2023 school year? We are searching for a speech-language pathologist for a beautiful area located in northeastern, Oregon. This area offers a low cost of living, lots of outdoor activities, and a warm and welcoming work environment.
* Full-time SLP, 40 hours per week/185 days.
* Speech-language pathologist will provide services 1 or more schools, student age-dependent on strength of the candidate
* Possible travel to another District (within 15 miles) which is k-12
* Start date is August 11th (if possible), with an end date around the first week of June
* No Medicaid billing, no case management, average caseloads between 60 and 70
* Large supportive team and access to all professional development offered to the group
* Participate in multi-discipline staffing of individual students as appropriate
* Support in finding housing is available
* New grad therapists are welcome to apply! A CF can be accommodated (we are good at it!).
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13997|