School-based Occupational Therapist Assistant – COTA
|Location :||Lamar, CO|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you an Occupational Therapist Assistant who wants to be part of a kid-friendly pediatric therapy team?
* Caseload ages birth to grade 12
* School setting
* Work 32 hours per week
* Compensation is based on your years of experience
BRAND NEW JOB – More details to come so contact us TODAY!
Qualifications: You will need to hold an Associate’s degree in Occupational Therapy, and a current CO COTA license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12968|