School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Bartlett, IL|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $55.00/hour|
Multiple opportunities to work full or part-time in a supportive school-based environment. Opportunities are available in the following areas:
* Wayne, IL 5 Day, 35 hours per week elementary
* Streamwood & Elgin, 5 days, 36 hours per week , elementary and high school
* Bartlett 35 hours per week 2 Elementary schools
* Bartlett 35 hours per week 1 Elementary / 1 Pre-school
* Bartlett 35 hours per week 2 Elementary
*** We also two maternity leaves coming up in the spring from Jan- April in Streamwood and Bartlett schools.
*You’ll work with a team of therapists covering a varied caseload
* You’ll interview with the OT supervisor to find the best fit and match to your skill set; training and mentorship are available
*Previous school-based experience is always a plus, fieldwork counts!
*Earn a competitive rate; benefits are available
*Manager may be willing to split some positions into two part time openings
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12807|