School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Burbank, IL|
|Salary :||$46.00 - $51.00/hour|
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking to work in a school setting for the 22-23 school year?
* Seeking Occupational Therapist to cover a full time caseload beginning in August 2022-May 2023
* Details of caseload are still being finalized and will be discussed at interview
* Students present with dx that include sensory disorders, developmental delays, birth defects, handwriting, syndromes and autism
* Supportive team of therapists in school and main office, plenty of folks to learn from
* Previous school-based experience or experience in peds highly preferred
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2205-11068|