School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Oswego, IL|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $55.00/hour|
New opportunity available immediately to work with an Early Childhood caseload full time for the remainder of the school year!
*Occupational Therapist needed in the vicinity of Oswego, IL to work full time now through end of May 2024 with option to renew
*You'll work on a team providing services to kids ages 3-5
*Supervision and mentorship available for new grads or those new to school-based therapy
*You'll learn from the best! Department head is also an OT and a great trainer
*Collaborative group with plenty of support available
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance through BCBS and 401K with employer contributions and company match program
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, and relocation
* We cover malpractice insurance for you while you're on assignment with us
*$5.00 weekly cell phone allowance
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21675|