School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Vancouver, WA|
|Salary :||$47.00 - $50.00/hour|
Bring friends and explore Portland and Vancouver! We are searching for a WA licensed and ESA-certified (or eligible for both) full-time Occupational Therapist for a 2021-2022 school year contract assignment. You would be joining a fun team of multi-modality therapists, and enjoying an excellent pay rate while doing so!
* Vancouver and Portland are top places in America to live, and you will enjoy plenty of opportunities to explore the Pacific Northwest
* Occupational Therapist will work with elementary through high-school-aged students
* We have multiple openings available for 37.5 hours per week
* Easy commute from Portland – or live in WA where there’s no state income tax
* Occupational Therapist will join a team where the vision is to fully implement the Comprehensive Service Delivery Model
* Super team of Multi-modality therapists. You’ll enjoy working here!
* Excellent pay rates based on experience
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy; and a current state license and Washington ESA certificate.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
- Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
- We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
- You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
- Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2109-9994|