School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Bartlett, IL|
|Salary :||$44.00 - $51.00/hour|
We have a new opening in an elementary school and early childhood program in the vicinity of Bartlett, IL. We’re seeking an Occupational Therapist full time for the 2022-23 school year with an option to renew for years to come. As an Occupational Therapist in this school district, you will be working with kiddos who have various diagnoses, many with ASD related needs. Mentorship available.
* 5 days a week in person, 35 hours per week
* Some experience with autism and/or school based required, fieldwork counts
* Hours are generally 8:30 – 2:30, but can vary, will be discussed at interview or offer stage
* Caseload is 1 Elementary Schools, 1 early childhood program
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
School experience preferred.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11906|