School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||La Verne, CA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
GREAT school-based job – truly a gem of a caseload. It is middle and high school kiddos only. Caseload is quite small but they want a therapist for 40 hours.
- Caseload includes Evaluations and ongoing treatments.
- This position is Monday -Friday 40 hours per week.
- Pediatric occupational therapy facility in La Verne, CA that services children with special needs in the home, school and clinic settings.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
- Excellent Health Coverage
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11840|