School-Based Orientation and Mobility Specialist – O&M
|Location :||Stroudsburg, PA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff has an opening for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist for SY 2022-23
* Cover several school districts in eastern Pennsylvania
* You’ll work with kids of all ages in several districts
* Your choice of either full-time or part-time hours
* This assignment is for the upcoming 2022-23 school year
To qualify for this great position, you will need to have:
* Relevant college degree
* National certification through ACVREP or NOMC
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
* It would be great if you also have a PA Visually Impaired K-12 Teacher certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12970|