School-Based Physical Therapist
|Location :||Norwalk, CT|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is thrilled to announce full-time opportunities for School Physical Therapists in the Norwalk, CT area. We invite you to be a part of our team that makes a real difference in the lives of children – and, enjoy a rewarding compensation package.
Join us for the remainder of the 23/24 School Year with the possibility of being extended. We have full-time positions in all grade levels! Here is a glimpse of what we offer:
- Competitive Pay: Estimated weekly pay $1805 includes projected hourly wages and weekly meal and lodging per diems for eligible clinicians based on nationally published GSA rates. Actual weekly pay and per diems may differ from the amount shown and are subject to change.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision — your medical benefit is available for only $10.00 per week.
- Housing Allowance: If you're coming from afar, we've got you covered with a per-diem housing allowance.
- Credentialing Reimbursements: We support your professional journey with licensure and credentialing reimbursements.
- 401(k): Savings program with matching contributions.
- Weekly Pay: Enjoy the convenience of weekly pay through direct deposit.
- Clinical Support: At PediaStaff, you're never alone!
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited program. Possess and maintain a current license. (or be eligible for the same). 2+ years experience with pediatrics preferred.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21686|