School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Broadview, IL|
|Job ID :||JO-2102-9079-12|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Licensed School Social Worker or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker looking for a great job for this Springtime? We need a licensed school Social Worker or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to help us in our district located near Broadview, IL. This is a position with a PreK-8th grade population, so if you are interested, apply today!
* You will begin working ASAP
* You will work with a PreK-8th grade population
* You will work in one building from 8:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. with 30-minute unpaid lunch
* Your assignment will end on May 26, 2021.
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work with a PEL or Type 73 with the school social work endorsement or be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!