School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
A licensed School Social Worker is needed for an elementary school located just north of Chicago. This is a full school year placement and possibly beyond! So, if you are a licensed School Social Worker looking to work this upcoming school year with an all-elementary caseload, apply today!
* You will begin the week of August 14th with orientation, students begin on August 21st
* The daily hours are from 7:50-4:00 (with a 30-minute unpaid lunch)
* You will work with an all-elementary caseload of K-5th graders
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work along with a PEL or Type 73 with School social Work endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20021|