School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Oak Forest, IL|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
School Social Workers needed to work in a unique program helping students of all ages in a Communication Development program!
* Hours are 8:15-3:30 pm Mon-Fri (30-minute unpaid lunch)
* You will work alongside another SW and cover students from 4th-12th grades
* Your caseload will be made up of students with communication disorders including Autism Spectrum Disorder and other speech and language disabilities
* You will be providing Integrated related therapy services with an SLP and other therapists such as OTs and BCBAs
* You will offer guiding principles of instruction in literacy, mathematics, communication, motor skills, recreation, and life skills
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work and a PEL or Type 73 with the school social work endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20045|