School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
Are you a Licensed School Social Worker that is looking for a great new spring full-time position for the current school year? This is a great job with an immediate start date! We need a licensed School Social Worker to work in our K-8th grade Charter School located near the Washington Park area of Chicago, IL. We are interviewing now!
* You will begin as soon as possible
* You will work with approximately 28 student caseload
* You will work Monday-Friday from 7:15 a.m.-3:45 p.m. with a 30-minute unpaid lunch
* You will report to 1 school principal and receive support from the Director of Specialized Services
* You will need some prior experience in a charter, public or catholic school
Qualifications: You will need to have your Degree in Social Work with a PEL, or Type 73 with the school social work endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16140|
Would you like to apply to this job?