School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Bellwood, IL|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
If you are a licensed School Social Worker who likes working with the elementary age, this position could be for you! We need a licensed School Social Worker to work the entire school year with an all-elementary population in the vicinity of Bellwood, IL.
* You will begin working as soon as possible and work until May 30, 2024
* The caseload will be all elementary age
* Daily hours will be 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (with a 30-minute unpaid lunch) 32.5 hours per week
* All model services will be provided including push in, pull out, and groups
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work and a PEL with the School Social Work endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20290|