School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Vallejo, CA|
We are currently hiring School-Based Speech-Language Pathologists near Vallejo, California for this SY 2022-23. The Vallejo area has turned into a booming market with more affordable living and it is blossoming into a family-friendly place to settle. It’s a great time to find a little “gem” and make Vallejo your home.
* Full-Time SLP Positions, 8 hours a day; Monday through Friday. Part-time positions 15+ hours per week
* Continuing Education AllowancePaid Association Dues and Professional Development & Training
* Comprehensive Benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Plans
* Professional Liability Insurance, SLP Licensure Reimbursement
* Relocation Assistance and Travel Reimbursement (for many on-site positions)
* Industry and Discipline Expertise; Local and National Support
* Speech-Language Pathologist will have Resources and Access to Content Libraries
Qualifications: You will need to hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12423|