School-based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists! Looking for that perfect school-based position? Look no further!
Would you like to join an amazing team of teachers and therapists near Colorado Springs? A great job and a beautiful location – what more could you ask for?
* Speech-Language Pathologist will treat caseload of students grades K-8
* SLP will be assigned to one school location – no driving around!
* 30-40 hours a week
* Excellent compensation based on experience
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or entering CFY year
* Colorado Dept. of Education license (CDE)
* Colorado SLP license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12554|