School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Portland, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are seeking speech-language pathologists for elementary and middle school positions located in the Portland area.
- One full-time position, elementary, and two part-time positions four days a week, elementary and middle school
- One elementary school is located in the northeast; one elementary and one middle school position are located in the southwest of Portland
- Each position is one site only with a caseload of around 50
- Clinical fellows are welcome!
- Join the PediaStaff team and enjoy excellent pay rates and benefits
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2112-10362|