School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Porter, TX|
|Salary :||$43.00 - $49.00/hour|
Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist with an interest in both remote and in-person work at a school district for school year 2022-23.
* You’ll work alongside other therapists navigating the current school delivery model
* Coverage is needed for therapy, ARDs, and assessments at the elementary level
* Position is approximately 7 hours per day, part time applicants will be considered
* When in person, social distancing guidelines and/or plexiglass dividers along with masks at all times are utilized
* CFYs with school based rotations and/or SLPA experience will be considered
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13778|