School-based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Royal Oak, MI|
|Salary :||$43.00 - $46.00/hour|
Are you looking to work in the schools full-time? We have a need for a school Speech-Language Pathologist to work north of Detroit, in the Royal Oak area. You will work with children from Kindergarten to 8th grade at two school sites.
* We would love to have someone start as soon as possible
* You will work one day per week in the high school and four days per week at a county center program providing services to students with moderate to severe cognitive impairments
* Many of the students seen are nonverbal or functionally nonverbal with communication devices
* Hours are from 8:00 to 3:00 with half an hour unpaid lunch
* School Speech-Language Pathologist will work with the K-12 population
* You will need to have your CCCs
Qualifications: You will need to have a degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a Michigan state license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business. PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2109-9991|