School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Burbank IL|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $48.00/hour|
Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work in a great school district full-time for SY22-23! This Speech-Language Pathologist will work in the vicinity of Burbank, IL, and service grades K-12.
Job Duties include:
* Grades range from primary to Post High
* Caseload is approximately 30 students
* Two autism classrooms and two multi needs
* AAC is a large part of your services
* Hours 815am – 315pm M-F
* Previous pediatric or school experience preferred
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same), PEL.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12301|