School based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Rochester, MI|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a contract position – an excellent way to get your foot in the door at a great district and get a jump-start on your professional career? Look no further – we have 3 FULL TIME SLP openings near Rochester, MI waiting for YOU!
The fun stuff:
* Start date is ASAP
* 6.75 hours guaranteed daily (the full school day)
* Ages elementary grades K-5th, with some preschool students (articulation only)
* Approximate caseload would be 30-45 students
* Excellent hours – Elementary start times are around 8:55 AM-3:58 PM. ECSE start time is 8:45-11:45 AM and 12:45-3:45 PM…enjoy your afternoons and weekends!
* NO DRIVING during your work day!
* Possible need for ESY support
The Qualifications to Start:
* Master’s degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders (or related)
* ASHA CCC’s
* MI state Licensure
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13720|