School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Mt. Prospect, IL|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $53.00/hour|
Hot New Job! Speech-Language Pathologist to work at a school in Mt. Prospect, Illinois.
Speech-Language Pathology position to start quarterly with the opportunity to extend for SY21-22!
* Position starts immediately and runs until December 2021 ~ with the opportunity to extend until June 2022 (end of school year)!
* Hours are 7:30 am-3:30 pm Monday-Friday
* One Elementary Classroom and 2 vocational Classrooms all with special needs.
* 1-2 years previous school experience.
* This day school provides academic and therapeutic services for children, adolescents, and young adults ages 3 to 22 with needs including Emotional and Behavioral Disabilities, Specific Learning Disabilities, Autism, and Other Health Impairments
Job Duties Include:
*Providing services to assigned students based on Individual Education Programs
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2109-9967|