School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||DeKalb, IL|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $52.00/hour|
SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST IN NEED FOR PreK-12 District in the vicinity of DeKalb, IL
* Currently seeking Speech-Language Pathologist candidates for a full-time OR part-time position (Flexible)
* Previous school-based experience preferred but will train
* Covering three buildings within close proximity
* Aug 2 is the Orientation, Staff starts on Aug 15th, with students on Aug 17th.
* You’ll work alongside a team of therapists
* Pre-K through 12th, with a caseload of approximately 50 students
* Accepting applications for licensed therapists and new grads who expect to obtain a license by July
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree (or higher) in Speech-Language Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12937|