School based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Kutztown, PA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
FLEXIBLE PART-TIME SLP needed for school year 22-23 near Kutztown, PA! PediaStaff is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist (CF or CCC) part-time to work with Elementary-aged kids on a flexible work schedule.
* Speech-Language Pathologist will evaluate and treat elementary-aged students
* Starting ASAP
* No travel – you will be at one building all year
* Excellent pay based on experience, plus benefits!
*Work 14 hours a week (.35 position) on a schedule that works best for YOU!
Qualifications: You’ll need a degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, a current Pennsylvania Certification: SE Speech and Language Impaired PK – 12 or Specialist – School Speech and Language Pathologist PK – 12. Clinical fellows who are ready to start work are welcome to apply!
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12032|