School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Mount Sterling, KY|
|Salary :||$43.00 - $52.00/hour|
Would you like to have a 3-day weekend every week?
PediaStaff has an opportunity for an SLP (CCC or CF) to work with elementary and middle school kids in Mount Sterling, KY
* Speech-Language Pathologist will evaluate and treat kids in grades K-8
* Caseload around 40 kids (maybe fewer)
* Monday – Thursday schedule 7.5 to 8 hours a day
* Start work as soon as possible
* Excellent pay plus benefits as a W-2 employee; $43 to $52 per hour based on experience
Qualifications: You’ll need a degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology and a current Kentucky SLP license. Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply! CF Supervision is available.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15465|